Checklist & Next Steps
Please share the information below to start the process.
- Review all questions under "Integration Requirements" in this guide and answer all questions highlighted. Please consolidate your responses in a document and share with your primary contact in Carriyo.
- Share all API documentation and any other developer resources.
- Share display name and logo (high-resolution SVG) to represent your brand on the Carriyo platform.
- Provide access to your test environment - test account and api credentials.
- Download the Carriyo status list and map your statuses to the Carriyo list.
- Download the Carriyo master list of cities and areas and map your list to the Carriyo list.
Next Steps for Integration
- Carrier team will share all the information in the above checklist.
- Carriyo team will review and schedule a discovery call to clarify open points and agree any changes required on the carrier side to meet Carriyo's requirements.
- Carriyo team will start implementing the connector on it's platform, while the carrier team will continue supporting the integration.
- Once development is completed, both teams will test the connector to sign off the integration.
- Upon sign off from both sides, the connector will be deployed on the Carriyo platform.
Final Checklist for Sign-off
- Check if all statuses are mapped correctly
City & Area Mapping
- Check if all cities and areas are mapped as expected
Book shipment with single parcel
- Check AWB or tracking number in response
- Check for successful label generation
Book shipment with multiple parcels
- Check AWB or tracking number for multi parcel shipments
- Check labels for multi parcel shipments
Validate error response during shipment booking
- Check data validation errors during booking
- Check technical errors during booking
Validate Status Updates (via status pull)
- Check the status code in response
- Check the status date and status history in the response
Validate Status Updates (via real-time webhook callbacks)
- Check tracking number in the webhook payload
- Check status code in the webhook payload
- Check status date in the webhook payload
Cancel shipment (if supported)
- Check cancel shipment before shipping
- Check cancel shipment after shipping
Schedule Shipments for Collection (if supported)
- Check if shipment collection can be scheduled for on-demand deliveries.
Manifest Shipments for Collection (if supported)
- Check if shipments can be manifested for collection with the carrier.